Searching for a #EuropeanSolidarityCorps volunteer / Volontariat CES à la Maison des Européens Lyon
Concordia Rhône-Alpes, as coordinating organization, proposes an EuropeanSolidarityCorps (ESC) volunteering project for 8 months (January 2021-August 2021) in the hosting organization called the Maison des Européens Lyon / Centre d’Information Europe Direct Lyon (House of Europe / Europe Direct Information Centre Lyon).
Activity topics: Citizenship and democratic participation, Creativity and culture, European identity and values.
The volunteer will be asked to support the Maison des Européens Lyon staff, to raise awareness among the different audiences mostly on the European citizenship topics but also on the general European issues.
- Adaptation, sense of organisation and anticipation;
- To be communicative and easy to approach to different audiences;
- Have a good knowledge of French or to have the basics of the language but to be really motivated to learn French;
- Motivation for the European topics;
- Availability for a 8 months project starting at the end of January 2021 or the latest at the beginning of February.
Activity dates: 25/01/2021 to 24/08/2021.
Activity location: 346 rue Garibaldi, 69007 LYON
Deadline for applications: 10/01/2021
For more information: https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity/placement/25442_en